Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Klaatu Barada Nikto


On Friday, November 6, 2015, I made a pilgrimage to the actual landing site of Klaatu's flying saucer in the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still".  In reality, it landed on the Ellipse that is located at the back of the White House, in Washington D. C.  Not too many people know this fact.  The video below shows me, in the ellipse, with the precious artifacts of Klaatu and Gort in my hands.  In the video, the White House is just visible over my left shoulder.  Notice that I am wearing my "Klaatu Barada Nikto" t-shirt, in homage to the extraterrestrials Klaatu and Gort.  Remember to watch the skies, and  call out to all of the Occupants of Interplanetary Space Craft.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Klaatu Barada Nikto, wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment